Thursday, May 7, 2009
Muffins with Mommy
Each year, Ella's school celebrates Mothers Day by having a "Muffins with Mommy" event. It is the chance for the kids to show us what projects they've done at school and they provide breakfast for the moms and kids. The real event was scheduled for this past Tuesday. Unfortunately, Ella was still not back to 100% so I kept her home that day. We were both disappointed to miss it, but due to the fact that so many kids have been sick right now, they did a makeup event today. I loved getting to share it with my oldest baby! :)
The kids performed a special song they had been working on called "Happy Mothers Day." It was to the tune of Happy Birthday. Ella's voice could be heard above all the others, so I was so proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment