I just had to write these down so I could have it for the kids one day.
Ella--We use the term "freeze" quite often as she gets too close to the grill, tries to run out in the parking lot, or wanders too far away from us. Yesterday as we were walking through Target, a lady came out from one of the aisles and turned right in front of our cart. Ella put her hand up to the lady and said "Freeze!" We had to have a quick talk that telling a complete stranger to freeze is disrespectful, but I couldn't help but laugh...and the lady did too!
Audrey - Our little one is definitely developing her own mind and has begun to throw little fits when she doesn't get what she wants. In the past few days, every time something doesn't go her way, she starts to whine and cries either "Cookie" or "Cracker." It doesn't have anything to do with her being hungry, but it sure is hilarious to see her fall down or drop a toy and the first thing she cries out is "Cookie!"
No comments:
Post a Comment