There are questions that go along with each story and it is a great time for us to talk to Ella and get her to respond more than just "I don't know." Each story always asks the question of "Why does God want us to do...." depending on the theme of the story. Ella's answer is always "Because God loves us." Can't argue with that right?
This morning, Ella blurted out, "Mommy, when I make bad choices, it makes Jesus want to cry doesn't it?" I don't know exactly where she came up with that, but I had to smile when I realized that she is getting it despite not always making the good choices. I told her that Jesus just wants us to obey because it is the best thing for us and because He loves us. So precious.
1 comment:
That truly is so precious.
Post a Comment