Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dress Recital

Ella's first dance recital is this Sunday! This week, she had her last class before the big show and the girls had to be in their full costume and makeup. Yes, they are supposed to be in makeup at 3 YEARS OLD!! Toddlers and Tiaras here we come! Our instructions stated they were supposed to wear foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara and lipstick (lip liner optional). I don't wear all this so I sure wasn't going to be putting it all on Ella. I think she looks beautiful just the way she is. We're hoping Sunday will be lots of fun for her!

Running through the room with BFF Madelyn

Listening to her dance teacher before the big number.

The sea of tutus!!


Ballerina girls

1 comment:

candicebishop said...

Really?!?! Makeup on a 3 year old? Josh would never let me do it. I painted Haley's toenails once, and he said not again for a long time. :)