This morning I took the girls to Grisham Farms in McKinney. It is a cute little farm on the outskirts of town. The kids spent the first 30 minutes inside the barn getting to pet lots of different animals. The teacher walked around with a hedgehog, a turtle, a bunny, a ferret, a lizard, a guinea pig, and a few other little animals for the kids to pet. Then the kids got to head out to the farm where they were able to hand feed the cows, sheep, goats and pigs. Ella loved getting to feed the animals and wasn't even scared when the sheep would rip the bread right out of her hand. Audrey on the other hand didn't mind the animals, she just didn't want to share the bread (or in her mind her morning snack). I didn't get too many pictures because I spent most of my time chasing Audrey around to try to get bread meant for the animals out of her mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment