Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crazy, Silly, HEElarious!

We were having a happy day at our house, so when Ella asked if we could head to Celebration Park after nap time, I didn't hesitate to answer yes. Celebration Park has a huge playground and during the summer they open up the splash pad. It was pretty windy and I didn't think the girls would want to get in the water (Audrey never had), so I decided to just keep them in their clothes and pass on the swimsuits. Mommy was mistaken! Right when we got there, Audrey headed for the water--this child has no fear! The girls had a blast running around in the water and Audrey just could not get enough of it. We all laughed so much and Ella kept blurting out, "Mommy this is crazy, this is silly, this is HEElarious!!" I was cracking up! So much fun!


Soaked but it sure was Heelarious!!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

How fun for the kids to just be kids. I love it!

candicebishop said...

That's so fun! Looks like it was a great time. We'll have to trek out there sometime soon too!