Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Well, it has been almost a full year since I have posted to this blog! We had such an exciting 2010 filled with a pregnancy, selling a house, buying a house, a trip to Disneyworld, birthdays, first days of school, and Walker's arrival in October. I am disappointed in myself for not documenting it all, but one of my goals for 2011 is to keep up with all the wonderful memories we are making! Goodness knows, I'm having a hard time remembering where I put my keys every day, so I know I won't remember in 20 years which kid did what if it isn't written down! I think I am going to try to do more of a "Weekly Wrap-up" on Friday to keep myself accountable and not get so far behind!

We celebrated our New Year with our tradition we established last year. We head to the bowling alley when they open for some family fun and then come home to watch football and eat a delicious meal of pulled pork, black-eyed peas, and cheese grits! I'm so lucky to have a husband that cooks much better than I can! I didn't have to do a thing except enjoy it!

The girls got hot pink vampire teeth with their tokens from the bowling alley. The rest of the attire (princess dress up clothes) is the regular look at our house most days!

The girls--you probably can't see the score, but the winner was John, followed by Audrey, Ella, and Mommy at the end!

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

I'm excited to see you posting on your blog again! It makes trying to keep up with my friends so much easier (tho a lot less personal)! You have a beautiful family and I wish you all the best in 2011!!