- We've been having issues at night with Ella waking up scared. She usually tells us it is because monsters are in her room. Despite including "keep the monsters away" during bedtime prayers, she still was struggling. John one night decided to tell Ella that he was going to put up a force field at the door to her room where only princesses could enter...no monsters. He stands at the door every night and waves his hands around like a Jedi and then Ella smiles and goes right to sleep....and does not wake up. Hallelujah! The funny I had to share was that during her prayers last night she was thanking God for her day at school, our house, our family, and most of all her force field. It was so funny that John and I both couldn't help from snickering during the prayer. Whatever works to get rid of the monsters (and lets everyone sleep through the night) is good with me!
- Ella has also been curious about what is means to have Jesus in your heart. Though she is still a little young I think to grasp the whole concept, we talk a lot about how Jesus is with us all the time and one day she will be able to ask Him into her heart. John and I were talking about it with her and she said, "You know, Jesus is in my heart. I think I can feel his head right here (pointing under her heart)." It was too funny!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Ella Funnies
Though my girls crack me up all day long with the things they say, I had to post 2 things that happened this week that I don't want to forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment