Ella- I am starting to realize that she really is a little girl and not a toddler anymore. Her vocabulary and choice of words is so grown up and she is so curious about everything. I spent an entire car ride this week trying to explain how the earth goes around the sun and the moon goes around the earth, while questioning exactly if my recollection of science class was accurate. She has become so into reading "chapter books" and John and her work every night on going through all the library books we check out each week. She is so thoughtful and loving with Walker. It is wonderful to see the special and unique bond they have. Her creativity amazes me and I am so grateful I have kiddos who would much rather pretend they at school, Cinderella's ball, or the doctor's office, than watch TV!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Weekly Wrap-Up #1
We had a fun start to the new year! For the first week of January, we have been unseasonably warm in Texas. The girls have played outside every day...oh how I LOVE our backyard. Their little creative minds can spend hours turning our back yard into a whole little town. They ride their Jeep from the bank to school, to the doctors office, to church. We've also enjoyed a few visits to the parks with friends to soak up the nice weather before the freeze hits next week. Yeah for Walker sleeping a little more regularly and going a little longer at night. It makes for a happier Mommy!
Ella is always the chaffeur but Audrey doesn't seem to mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment