This week, Auburn University won the National Championship in football. I'm an Aggie fan through and through, but I really rooted for Auburn this time. My oldest cousin, Jessica graduated from there and was a loyal Tiger! Jessica was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was in her early 30's and fought as hard as she could to beat that horrible monster. She lost her battle after several years just two weeks after Audrey was born. It is still something our family has not gotten over and I pray that my girls will get to live in a world where breast cancer is something of the past. So this week, as Auburn clinched the title, I know Jessica was cheering!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Weedy Weekly Wrap Up #2
It has been a busy week at our house! We've had a round of a minor stomach bug and got to watch snow come to Texas again! :) It is kind of fun to actually have a "winter"! I like the fluff, but I do not like being stuck at home!
Daddy with all three of his munchkins
With the snow and the freezing weather, we spent a LOT of time inside. The girls love to paint, so I let them create their version of a snow day! Ella worked very hard to create a snowman, with eyelashes, a bow, and a little butterfly. Audrey, always wanting to be like her big sister, did the same, just a little more "freely". Watch out Martha Stewart!
We are starting to get more of the baby toys out for Walker and we drug out the Bumbo seat. Is it sad that our 5 year old still fits in it comfortably? Boy do I wish I had those twiggy legs!! :)
We brought the girls up to Lowe's for one of their kids clinics. The girls had a blast hammering a game box together! We had to keep a close watch on Audrey!
Walker loves laying on his activity mat and watching himself in the mirror. I love that he smiles when he sees himself and has really turned into a happy little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment