Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vacation Bible School

We had a great week at VBS this year! Our church does such an amazing job teaching even the littlest ones about God's love. I am humbled and grateful to get the opportunity to be a part of it every year. This year, I worked in the 3 year old area but wasn't in the class with Ella (that tends to work a little better). I got to see her during chapel time, playground and theatre, but she was able to make new friends and had wonderful teachers in her room. Ella's teachers made a great collage of all the kids in the class doing their thumbs-up sign!Audrey made some new friends too and got to sing songs and learn Bible stories! What a difference from her last year at VBS! How precious is this one with my sweet girl holding a little Bible!
It was a very busy and full week which rounded out with us leaving straight from the last day of VBS to catch our flight to the airport to head to Florida!

No comments: