Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation Bible School


This week was Vacation Bible School for us. I debated on whether I wanted to drag both girls up there for the week, but Ella has gone every year since she was born, the first time being when she was 7 months old. I decided to work in the nursery with Audrey who was the youngest participant this year! We had so much fun, especially since the Jaynes family - Stacy, Madelyn and Harper--got to join us. Ella just can't get enough of her BFF Madelyn. The girls got to play a lot, make crafts, have snacks, and sing lots of songs. This is the picture we got of Audrey. The theme was Superheros, and though it may be hard to see, Audrey had her very own cape with an "A" on the back. Of course, Ella has already tried to steal it and thinks it is just a really big bib.

No comments: