Though it is not really a Christmas activity, the 22nd will always be my first nephew's birthday so it will always be our "activity" for the day! As we headed up to Amarillo today to celebrate his 4th birthday, I remembered exactly 4 years ago, John and I were making the same drive at the same time of day, with a little 2 month old named Ella snuggled in the back seat. We made it to the hospital in time for his arrival which turned quickly scary as he spent his first week in the NICU. You would never know now that his start was a little rocky. He is an energetic, hilarious, ALL-boy little guy who loves Shelby Mustangs and superheroes. I just love him to death and am so grateful that Ella has such a fun cousin right at her age to play with (and get into trouble with!) His birthday party was a superhero theme, so I made the girls into "Super-Princesses" with little shirts and tutu's. They had a blast and looked pretty darn cute too!
Super Princess Ella and Batman Wyatt
No comments:
Post a Comment