Sunday, December 13, 2009

Advent Day 13: Visit Santa's Village

It wasn't too cold today so we bundled the kids up and headed to Santa's Village in Richardson. This is our second year to go and Ella really had a blast this year. Despite some crowds, we had fun exploring all the little houses, listening to Christmas music and admiring the lights! I wish it looked like Christmas all year long!!

Here are the girls getting pulled on a reindeer ride. I think Audrey was a little nervous being pulled away by strange teenage boys!

It doesn't matter what princess you are, as long as you have a big dress, crown and wand, Ella adores you. This was the Snow Fairy princess from the Nutcracker. We've got to get Ella to Disneyworld soon!
And yes, that is really Mrs. Claus and she made all those delicious butter cookies in the blue tin. I love the admiration in Ella's eyes!

Shockingly, Ella ran up to Frosty for a picture. She loved him!
Our little red-nosed reindeers!

No comments: