Welcome to the wild and wonderful life of Ella, Audrey and Walker
Totally in the running for creative mother of the year! This countdown looks like so much fun. I can tell the girls are really enjoying it...and you made me hungry for smores!!!
I love Ella's face in the first one - she is totally savoring that smore!I'm going to have to refer back to your blog in December next year - Claire would love so many of these activities.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Totally in the running for creative mother of the year! This countdown looks like so much fun. I can tell the girls are really enjoying it...and you made me hungry for smores!!!
I love Ella's face in the first one - she is totally savoring that smore!
I'm going to have to refer back to your blog in December next year - Claire would love so many of these activities.
Post a Comment