Ella helped me make the place cards for the table. I think everyone liked the personal touch to their seat!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Happy Turkey Day!
This Thanksgiving we headed to John's parents in Houston. We had a great time visiting with John's family, got to eat some yummy food and the girls had so much fun wrestling with their uncles!
Ella helped me make the place cards for the table. I think everyone liked the personal touch to their seat!
Thanksgiving morning we bundled up and went to the parade in downtown Houston. It was freezing, but the girls had a blast! Ella's favorite was the street sweepers who followed all the horses (yes, I'm serious) and Audrey loved the inflatable star balloon that was one of the first things in the parade resulting in a continuous whine for the star balloon to return as we watched the rest of the parade! It was a fun way to start off the day!
Ella helped me make the place cards for the table. I think everyone liked the personal touch to their seat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the name cards. Really cute!
Post a Comment