Though we celebrated Ella's birthday almost a month ago, we just got around to getting her 4 year well visit. She looked great and had met all the "4-year" milestones they asked us about except being able to tell us her address. I honestly have never even thought to teach it to her! She got 4 shots which you would have thought from her reaction that we had to amputate her legs at the visit also. She cried and cried...way more than she ever has in the past, but no more shots for about another 8 years!
Though she is 4, I still think of her as my baby. I think she is one of the two most beautiful children I have ever seen in my life. She fills my heart and though we have our struggles as we are experimenting the "Terrible Fours", she is still sweet, loves her sister, loves Jesus and is so eager to learn and try new things.
Her stats and percentiles at 4 Years! She is still thin despite her sweet tooth!
Weight - 32 pounds, 6.4 ozs - 25% percentile
Height - 39.5 inches - 41% percentile
1 comment:
Lincoln was 32.5lbs last time we weighed. I think her stats are great...nothing wrong with being a slimmie:)
Post a Comment