Happy 4 months Walker! He is just the happiest little thing and has really turned out to be my most "go with the flow" child. Everyone says the third has to be that way, but I truly believe that is the nature of his personality and I hope he is always as laid back as he is most of the time. He continues to grow right on schedule, despite the fact that everyone has to comment on how big he is. It is one thing for me to call him my "chunky monkey" but for other people to make comments like "Wow, he is huge" or "What are you feeding him" drives me crazy. I mean really, would you say those things to another person?
His stats at 4 months...
16 lbs., 5 oz (67%)
25 1/4 inches (57%)
At 4 months...
- Walker smiles...all the time. It melts my heart and I can't get enough of them.
- He has found his fist and tries to get the whole thing in his mouth to chew on it.
- He rolls from side to side but can't flip himself over all the way. I'm thinking it is only a matter of time.
- He loves riding in the Baby Bjorn which makes it fun to have him more a part of the action now.
- He is still a horrible sleeper at night.
- He squeals with excitement everytime his sisters come in to his sight.
- He loves to kick his legs.
- He'll spend quite a bit of time in the exersaucer which is a nice change to having to either be held or laying flat on the floor.
- Still no luck on trying to get this one to take a pacifier. I know that I will be glad when I don't have to wean him from it, but it sure would be nice in the middle of the night to have something to soothe him!
Can't believe how fast it is going and I can't imagine life without our little dude!
1 comment:
He is precious...I kinda like it when people say how big Sutton is. Makes me beam for some reason; love our sweet chunky boys! Now if they were calling my little girl huge...we might have an issue:)
Post a Comment