We had another wild round of icy weather this week, this time keeping us in the house from Tuesday through Friday. The girls were getting over some coughs and an ear infection for Audrey, so it was probably the best for us to stay in and not spread the germs around town. The weather was too cold for the girls to even get out and play in the snow, so we had to think of lots of ideas to do around the house. We worked on our Valentines, did some crafts, watched some movies and pulled every toy out in the house!
We put together a fun castle and carriage made of cardboard that you could play inside and color all over. It was a lifesaver! The girls ate their meals in it, brought their baby dolls inside and had lots of fun drawing and coloring all over it! Ella asked me if I had something like this when I was a little girl and I told her "No, we used Refrigerator boxes instead." She looked at me like I was crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment