Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day Delayed

Today was supposed to be Ella's first day of school. We had the backpack ready at the door, teacher gifts in hand and the final gift was yet to be opened. However, the dry cough she's had for a few days that I thought was tied to all the ragweed in the air turned into to a nasty bark this morning. So instead of having a fun first day, we are off to the doctor's office. I think Mommy cried more tears than she did. I'm praying that we will be better by Monday so she can have her first day of preschool--take two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww poor ella! hope she starts feeling better soon!

Amy L said...

I'm sorry. :( I know that had to be a huge disappointment, especially with the big countdown. I hope she feels better soon and that her actual first day is super special!