
Well, our sweet easy going Audrey has hit a little "phase" and we now are convinced she is on the way to becoming a bully. After 17 months of Ella grabbing toys out of her hand, pushing her out of the way, and convincing Audrey that she always "wants" the ugliest baby doll in the house, Audrey has begun to fight back. I've caught her in the last few days shoving Ella out of the way and have seen her hit Ella saying "No!No!". The ironic thing is that she does it with a smile on her face and typically is laughing while she does it! Today, Audrey had to go sit on the Naughty Mat FOUR times--and that was between waking up from her afternoon nap and dinner! Oh brother...
What is even funnier is that Ella told me this afternoon, "I've got a mean sister mommy. Why isn't she nice like me?"
1 comment:
I think we need a naughty mat at our house, too!
Post a Comment