Audrey and BFF Harper playing the piano.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Friendship
As a little child, friendships are so easy. You don't worry about the petty disagreements and though you may fight over a toy, within a few minutes, you are giggling and hugging each other. I have been blessed with some wonderful friends and we've all gotten to share, laugh, and cry over this journey of motherhood we are on. It just so happens that our kids all fall within the same ages, so we have tons of play dates, outings, and kid (and mommy) fun! Ella always talks about her friends and every one is always classified as a "best friend." She told me last week, "Mommy I have so many best friends, I don't even know some of their names!" This is some friend fun we've had over the past week that I had to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment