Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Car without a Lid

As we were driving down the road yesterday, this was the conversation between Ella and I.

Ella: Mommy, when I get big, I want to drive a blue car. (Notice-this is the color car her daddy drives).

Mommy: Okay, Ella, but you've got a long time until you can drive.

Ella: When I get a car, I want one without a lid on it.

Mommy: Without what?

Ella: Without a lid on it (As she reaches up to the roof of the car)


How clever! So, I guess Ella will be begging for a convertible when that 16th birthday comes around. Of course, my mother always said convertibles and Jeeps were too dangerous, so I'm thinking Ella may be out of luck.

1 comment:

candicebishop said...

That's so cute. You never know what they'll say next. Its fun to see the world through their eyes sometimes. And yeah, good luck with that... I'm sure she will be wanting a convertible all too soon!