
One of my dearest friends Whitney that I've known for close to 20 years (wow-I'm getting old) came to Texas for a visit. She lives in California and that is really her home I guess, but I still hope one day she might decide to head back to the Lone Star state! Whitney and I met in high school, headed to different colleges (her to Baylor and me to
Aggieland), had lots of fun post college together in Dallas, and then she left for new adventures where she met her husband. They have two precious kiddos that fall right in between my girls. Ella is the oldest, then Sydney a year younger, then Audrey a year younger, and
Soren a little less than a year after that. We only got to visit a short time, but I love the fact that despite the distance between us geographically, it feels like we live right around the corner from each other! I have been blessed with a few friends in my life that to me are more like family and Whitney is definitely one of those to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment