
Today was Career Day at school for Ella and they were supposed to dress up like what they wanted to be when they grew up. I was flattered at first that Ella said she wanted to be a "mommy" and then preceded to tell me she would need to dress up in a robe and ponytail. Just add sweatpants and flipflops and she would have my favorite outfit! I tried to convince her that we probably needed to think of something else that she could dress up as so we could actually have a costume. Result = Cinderella. There was no changing her mind that she wanted to be a princess when she grew up. Though I tried to explain that a princess is not really a career, she told me that she wanted to be a princess because they get to live in big castles and wear pretty dresses. I guess John and I will get to visit her in Orlando since her career will encompass picture taking with all the visitors at Disneyworld!
Needless to say she was happy with her choice and there were quite a few other princesses roaming around school that day.
1 comment:
I love it! Sounds so much like something Haley might do. :) Don't you just love their imaginative minds?!? Its so interesting... can never guess what's about to come from their little mouths. :) I found your blog through other friends' blogs, by the way. So fun!
Post a Comment