This week, Marcy and I decided to take Lincoln and Audrey to Stroller Skate to let them experience their first chaperoned date. Thunderbird Skate Center in Plano opens up the rink each Thursday morning for moms to bring their strollers and skate around (under the lights of the disco ball) with the kiddos while listening to some tunes that were popular back in the day. It was actually a little work out and we had both worked up a sweat after our hour plus cruising around the rink. We had a blast with them and definitely hope to do it again.
Here's a picture of the group
Lincoln checking his lady out...
Audrey would NOT keep her shoes or socks on. She spent most of the time trying to chew on her feet. I told her this was not proper date etiquette, but Lincoln didn't seem to mind too much.
1 comment:
How fun - I've never heard of stroller skating. I need to see if any place around here does that. Glad Audrey enjoyed her first "date". :) She is SO adorable - those little cheeks and toes are so pinchable!
Post a Comment