Every year at Kid Care, they have "Donuts with Dad" around Valentines Day. The kids get daddy to take them to school that morning and they sit around and have donuts and show them some fun crafts they made for them. This year, Ella made a big tie that had a picture of her holding a sign that said "I love you", a valentine, and a placemat for John. The placemat had answers given by Ella from questions her teachers had asked her. According to Ella, John is 6 years old, when he is at work, he "works", his favorite food is pizza and she loves him because "he likes to play." I'd say she knows him pretty well.
Last year, Ella was sick and wasn't able to go to school that day with John. This year, she's been talking about Donuts with Dad since they came back from Christmas break! It is a special time for Daddy and Ella...I know they both had lots of fun.
Before heading off to school...
No comments:
Post a Comment