Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby Dolls, Baby Dolls, and More Baby Dolls


I think it is so amazing that God programs very specific things into boys and girls. My nephew Wyatt loves anything that has a wheel on it. Ella on the other hand is all girl and loves her baby dolls. She has 4 baby dolls. Please don't think we bought all of them, in fact one is mine from when I was little and the other 3 have been gifts for various holidays. She has 2 baby strollers (both gifts) and a little baby crib. She refuses to let us call them a name other than "Purple Baby, Pink Baby, Green Baby and Pink Baby." She spends hours a day feeding them, putting them in the strollers to go shopping and to camp, laying them down on blankets to take their naps, changing their diapers, stealing Audrey's toys to let her babies play with them, and of course, rocking them to sleep. It really is funny and precious. Today I walked in the room and she had arranged them all on the floor to take their nap...she's such a little mommy!

No comments: