Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

One of my goals on Mothers Day was to get a picture of me and both of my girls. In the past 2 months, we have never gotten one and I thought Sunday would be a fitting day to get a good one. This is what the result of the photo session was.




Though the pictures didn't turn out and Audrey gave me my first "Happy Mothers Day" at 2 a.m. today, I feel so blessed to have a chance to be the mom to Ella and Audrey. There are rough days and many times that I am struggling at this mommy thing, but I am so grateful that God has given John and I the opportunity to raise and love these little girls.
I am so thankful to my mom who has to be the greatest example of raising 2 girls!! I don't know what I would do without the constant encouragement you give me to make it through!

No comments: