Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rainbow World

Ella decided about a week before her 4th birthday party that she wanted everything to be rainbow at it. In order to not let her down, I searched the internet to find homemade things I could do to fulfill her dreams of a rainbow world! I found a recipe for rainbow cupcakes...not too hard, just time consuming... and I think they turned out pretty good. (Thanks to Marcy for the hand modeling!)
The big bash was inside this caboose! I filled the inside with rainbow streamers and rainbow balloons and used Skittles to decorate the tables (boy did the kids love those)! Right outside this caboose is a little village of kid size houses that make up a town. There is a fire station, a bank, a train station and a gas station. The kids had a blast running around!
Ella and BFF Madelyn hanging out inside the bank.

This was Ella's joyous expression as everyone sang happy birthday. My poor little shy baby...who would ever think she belonged to ME!!
Audrey wouldn't miss the fun and got right in the middle with all the kids!
Can't believe our first baby is almost 4 years old!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! I'm very impressed with the rainbow cupcakes!!